[IPython-User] Change Notebook CSS?

G B g.c.b.at.work@gmail....
Wed Aug 29 16:25:17 CDT 2012

Excellent!  I went with the tarball option, and after fiddling a bit
realized I needed to move aside the eggs left behind by the Superpack.
 After that, I now have an italic h3.

Thanks for the handholding on this-- I'm a step closer to my dream of live
documentation.

If I can ask a few follow up questions:

What other customizations can be put into the static directory--
javascript?  Or is this css only?

In an attempt to check for myself, I did a 'ipython profile create foo'
from the command line, and the generated profile_foo directory does not
contain a 'static' subdirectory.  An earlier comment suggested that there
should be one.  Is there still a remnant of the old install interfering?