[IPython-User] Start notebook with custom markdown code snippets as default?

Norfeldt lasse@norfeldt...
Sun Dec 2 06:20:29 CST 2012

Figured out howto hide the header and have the simple autosave function
running:

If somebody want to have it in a markup cell then this is the code to paste

I had some difficulty getting the injection up and running.
looking in my custom profile folder I saw no static dir.
So I created the following path
~/.ipython/profile_<profile name>/static/js
and dropped a file custom.js file using nano that contained this only this
code:
<http://python.6.n6.nabble.com/file/n4998082/custom_js.png>
Do I need to make change in the config the profile_notebook.py

suppose I want to inject an extra button(s) into the toolbar (like
enable/disable, adjust the auto-save function). What would be the easiest
way to go _________?