[IPython-User] One notebook, multiple interpreters

Thomas Wiecki thomas.wiecki@gmail....
Sat Dec 1 10:40:31 CST 2012

Thanks for the pointers, Skipper.

I tried launching a bunch of separate ipython notebook servers on a single
server, each with individual profiles and unique port numbers. I can
connect just fine but most of them do not seem to be able to connect (or
spawn) to their kernel. When I open a new or existing NB I just get the NB
header but no cells below.

Is there an obvious problem with doing this? Can it be fixed?