[IPython-User] One notebook, multiple interpreters

Thomas Wiecki thomas.wiecki@gmail....
Sat Dec 1 10:54:14 CST 2012

Hm, it does seem to work fine now actually. Just took quite a while for all
NB servers to spin up completely?

Anyway, for future reference: this was pretty easy to do with starcluster.
If someone is interested in this I can post the code modifications I had to
do.