[IPython-User] using iPython as a way to generate repetitive reports.

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias@gmail....
Mon Dec 3 02:10:27 CST 2012

Hi zach,

The same mail has been received by the mailing list yesterday and have
received some answers.
If you did not get the answers they shoul be accessible from the ML archive.

Thanks,
--
Matthias.