[IPython-User] Connection problems with ipython resolved

Aaron Reabow reabow@gmail....
Mon Dec 3 05:47:00 CST 2012

Hi Guys,

A few days ago I posted here regarding a connection problem.  Thomas was
good enough to give me some pointers.

Here is the link to the same Stack Overflow problem I posted there.
 Basically the problem was that port 8888 was blocked by a company policy,
and was not ipython related.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13588012/ipython-notebook-kernel-runs-but-no-connection/13682484#13682484

Matthias,
*
*
I have also been trying to get ipython and d3.js to work together.  Right
now i do it via JSON.

(python dict's and JSON being much the same)

If you figure out a more direct way, I would love to hear about it.

thanks,

aaron

--
Aaron Reabow