[IPython-User] Start notebook with custom markdown code snippets as default?

Norfeldt lasse@norfeldt...
Tue Dec 4 15:26:54 CST 2012

Matthias Bussonnier wrote
> Actually, everything you did should be enough. Maybe you need to restart
> the server and check if it is not a cache issue with your browser.
> But it should work.

Tried to clear the cache and restart the server, but no luck. Kinda weird
that the static directory and js wasn't created in the first place.
<http://python.6.n6.nabble.com/file/n4998322/ssh_js_dir.png>

Do I need to set anything in the startup dir or the config files?