[IPython-User] Notebook and Apache

epi massimodisasha@gmail....
Wed Dec 5 03:45:16 CST 2012

Hi,

i don't know if can help,
i'm using something like that :

- start python on port yyyy from IP xxx.xxx.xx.xx
- write a file in /var/www/ipython/myusername.html :

<head>
<title>IPython</title>
<META name="IPython" content="IPython"><META name="keywords" content="IPython">
</head>
<frameset rows="100%,*" border="0">
<frame src="
http://xxx.xxx.xx.xx:yyyy/" frameborder="0" />