[IPython-User] plot and html object next to each other

Chris Currivan ccurrivan@gmail....
Sat Dec 8 09:36:42 CST 2012

I did something similar by calling pyplot.show() within the html
formatter. The plot appears above the html repr. To get more control
of the layout you'd probably have to render the plot as an image and
serve it in response to a link in the html repr.