[IPython-User] Ipython notebook always start up at C:\Python2.7\Scrpits directory in Windows

Joon Ro joonpyro@gmail....
Tue Dec 11 10:11:33 CST 2012

Hi,

It's first time for me to try to use ipython notebook in Windwos. I have
EPD free installed and I have upgraded my ipython to 0.13.1.

Everything works fine, except when I run ipython notebook in powershell,
the working directory is always C:\Python2.7\Scrpits.

I tried ipython notebook --help and actually it shows correct directory for
Default value for --notebook-dir option.

Terminal ipython runs correctly - only notebook shows C:\Python2.7\Scrpits
wherever I invoke the script.

Best,
Joon