[IPython-User] Some excellent news for IPython: we've received stable funding from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation.

Burns, Scott S scott.s.burns@Vanderbilt....
Tue Dec 11 16:52:09 CST 2012

That's fantastic news. Hopefully this will spur other funding agencies to
consider funding the development of software tools.

Scott