[IPython-User] Autocomplete in the Notebook

Ronen Abravanel ronena@gmail....
Wed Dec 12 10:57:06 CST 2012

I did a stupid mistake in the 2nd option:
In order to present the output of a standard directory, I typed the "/"
dir.

The real difference is when I'm not stating anything:
f = open("<TAB>

the console complete from the current directory, and the notebook dose
nothing. But it seems that
f = open("./<TAB>
retrieve options from the current directory.

Thanks for the quick replay!

Ronen.