[IPython-User] Option to not save images in notebooks?

Chris Currivan ccurrivan@gmail....
Wed Dec 12 11:49:29 CST 2012

Can the png serialization be hacked in some way that would only affect
saving but not transfer to the browser? Alternately, would deleting or
truncating the "png" elements on disk corrupt anything else?

Chris