[IPython-User] Keyboard shortcuts

Thu Dec 13 01:42:00 CST 2012

Hi,

SOrry about the shortcut collision.

> How do I go about making a feature request to ask that this be a configurable item? (or perhaps the OS can be detected by the javascript and change the shortcut appropriately??)

Usually you can open an issue on github, but the keyboard configurability one already exist.
It is a really difficult one to do correctly both in itself and it the fact that it needs a few blocks to be implemented before.

For the JS detection once the all thing is configurable, why not. It is jut not in the top list for now.

Thanks.
--
Matthias