[IPython-User] Doctest checker in IPython notebook

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin@gmail....
Sun Dec 16 22:25:42 CST 2012

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:29 AM, Catherine Devlin <catherine.devlin@gmail.com
> wrote:

> I plan to keep ipython_doctester as a separate project in addition to
> possible future IPython inclusion, because I do want a version that
> automatically uploads each test result to an instructor's dashboard... and
> that's clearly outside the scope of IPython itself.
>
> That wish has come true now, too:
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com/2012/12/ipythonnotebook-02.html

As far as I know, it's now in the form I'm going to use for the Columbus
Python Workshop in January; I've pulled the CodingBat examples currently
used by Boston Python Workshop (
https://openhatch.org/wiki/Boston_Python_Workshop_6) into a notebook at
https://github.com/catherinedevlin/mpwfw_exercises.  So pretty soon I'll
have a field test with real students!