[IPython-User] problems opening notebooks in different directory

Mark Bakker markbak@gmail....
Mon Dec 17 14:41:31 CST 2012

Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear.
I can click on "click here" then a common 'file selection' window pops up.
When I then go to the directory where my notebook is located, I select it,
the 'choose' button turns blue. I click on the 'choose' button, the pop-up
window disappears and nothing else happens (no notebook opens).
Again: Safari and iPython 0.13.1.
BTW, I also tried to drag the notebook file into the notebook. Doesn't work
either.
Thanks for any help,
Mark