[IPython-User] problems opening notebooks in different directory

Mark Bakker markbak@gmail....
Mon Dec 17 15:10:34 CST 2012

Sorry, this post crossed Brian's response.
I understand this should probably work (although I am having a tough time),
but much better things are on the way, so I'll anxiously await them and
just do the the cd thing first and then start iPython Notebook from the
correct directory; that always works.
Thanks, Mark