[IPython-User] problems opening notebooks in different directory

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Tue Dec 18 09:55:13 CST 2012

On 17 December 2012 20:41, Mark Bakker <markbak@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can click on "click here" then a common 'file selection' window pops up.
> When I then go to the directory where my notebook is located, I select it,
> the 'choose' button turns blue. I click on the 'choose' button, the pop-up
> window disappears and nothing else happens (no notebook opens).

It should add it to the list of notebooks - does refreshing make it appear?
Is it possible that you don't have write permissions in the directory where
the notebook server is running?

Thomas