[IPython-User] problems opening notebooks in different directory

Mark Bakker markbak@gmail....
Tue Dec 18 14:13:52 CST 2012

I tried refreshing Safari, but no luck.
As I said, dragging a notebook onto Safari doesn't do anything either.
I can open in the right directory fine by specifying the notebook directory
ipython notebook --pylab --notebook-dir=/Users/mark/notebooks
But it would be nice if I could do it from within the notebook.
Thanks for your help,
Mark