[IPython-User] [notebook] copying cells to clipboard?

Michael Aye michael.aye@ucla....
Tue Dec 18 14:48:08 CST 2012

I could swear that I have read about this before, but I can't find anything.

I currently cannot copy notebook cells to the clipboard, is this
supposed to work? I have seen Wouter pasting nicely formatted ipython
sessions to StackOverflow, but maybe these were from the good old
terminal sessions?

I think it would be extremely useful for discussing computational steps
via chat clients or in forums, if a group of cells could be selected
and copied, nicely formatted, to the clipboard.

Is / Will this be possible?

Cheers,
Michael