[IPython-User] [notebook] copying cells to clipboard?

Wed Dec 19 11:18:22 CST 2012

Le 18 déc. 2012 à 21:48, Michael Aye a écrit :

> I could swear that I have read about this before, but I can't find anything.
>
> I currently cannot copy notebook cells to the clipboard, is this
> supposed to work? I have seen Wouter pasting nicely formatted ipython
> sessions to StackOverflow, but maybe these were from the good old
> terminal sessions?
>
> I think it would be extremely useful for discussing computational steps
> via chat clients or in forums, if a group of cells could be selected
> and copied, nicely formatted, to the clipboard.
>
> Is / Will this be possible?

I guess the copy past of session is better from the terminal and the qtconsole where right click
Give you 2 option to select content or raw text.

You can still share notebook via nbviewer.ipython.org for discussion.

I'm not even sure a select/copy in the notebook without a custom browser would be doable.

Hopes that helps.
--
Matthias