[IPython-User] Theano & the IPython notebook

David Warde-Farley d.warde.farley@gmail....
Thu Dec 20 01:05:39 CST 2012

Massimo, Brian,

You're welcome. I think we'll probably start shipping this with Theano
(or possibly just implement _png_ on the relevant objects).

(Incidentally, if you're wondering why I used tempfiles, it's an
unfortunate limitation of pydot that you can't substitute file-like
objects and do it in memory.)

David