[IPython-User] WIP: theano ipython tutorials

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias@gmail....
Sat Dec 22 16:07:31 CST 2012

>> 1. what's the best way to run all the notebooks from top to bottom to
>> make sure that there is no stale code?

There is an example script somewhere (wiki or min's gist)
to rerun the ipynb in a headless manner.

>> 2. what's the best way to publish the notebooks as images or a web
>> page or something so that they can have a more web-friendly image?
>> Right now, you have to download them and fire them up with IPython to
>> get the *html* that finally lets you see them.

Nbviewer is made for that.
If you make a multifile gist the gist will be browsable in nbviewer.

There is also nbview-dev that is good to explore github :

http://nbviewer-dev.herokuapp.com/jaberg/IPythonTheanoTutorials/tree/master/ipynb/

nbconvert could also allow to export pdfs...
--
Matthias