[IPython-User] WIP: theano ipython tutorials

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias@gmail....
Sun Dec 23 06:55:44 CST 2012

the error was probably due to github timing out with maintnance this night.
Seem to work again now.
Also there is the fact that nbviewer caches the 500/404 for ~ 10 minutes.

Giving nbviewer github awareness is difficult, as the url scheme will conflict.
But yes, nbviewer-dev is nbviewer that allows to more or less browsing github.

If you want to help with nbviewer project I'll be really happy to have
others working on that.
--
Matthias