[IPython-User] nbconvert rendering of iPython output cells represented by core.display classes

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias@gmail....
Sun Dec 23 11:24:24 CST 2012

... sorry for sending too early, shitty computer..

the converter will choose the appropriate repr.

Does this answer your question ?
--
Matthias