[IPython-User] nbconvert rendering of iPython output cells represented by core.display classes

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias@gmail....
Wed Dec 26 16:07:12 CST 2012

Hi Todd,

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Todd <mtoddmatthews@msn.com> wrote:
> Thank you Matthew. Your explanation is exactly what I needed to
> understand. I will take your advise and generate a latex representation
> of the table.  Your response suggests that I should create my own python
> list of list to LateX converter; but before I do, are there python
> packages that render a python list of list into Latex?

None that I know of,
But having a project that exposes 'helpers' to generate table for
multiple repr  would be
a great standalone project.

I'm sure this would also interest project like pandas and could even
maybe be integrated in IPython lib itself, along with
Images and youtube videos.

Keep us informed of what you come up with.
--
Matthias