[IPython-User] Showing images with external app

Carlos Pita carlosjosepita@gmail....
Fri Dec 28 20:03:03 CST 2012

Related to this (but maybe unrelated enough to deserve its own thread
which I'm not starting): why is the %rmagic extension forcing inline
graphic output? rpy2.interactive.process_revents does a good job for
the x11 dev (at least) and IMHO an option should be provided to turn
off the inline mode in order to be able to plot to another device.

Regards
--
Carlos