[IPython-User] editor magic in notebook and other newbie Q's.

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias@gmail....
Sat Dec 29 10:54:39 CST 2012

Short from my phone:

1: shoul be. %edit command is configurable. Try `%edit?` or ipython
[notebook] --help-all

2: No not yet. It should be detachable in dev. Pull Request welcommed.

3: Bug maybe not in IPython. Still configurable as command line flag or in
profile. Should be in ipython notebook --help-all

4: Yes. Search for InlineBackend in --help-all or try the %config magic.

More detail later.
--
Matthias