[IPython-User] Notebook as a Wiki

Burns, Scott S scott.s.burns@Vanderbilt....
Mon Dec 31 12:34:38 CST 2012

Brian -

Is it possible to password-protect read-only servers? In my config file, I
have a password set for c.NotebookApp.password and c.NotebookApp.read_only
is set to True. When I open the URL for the server, no password is
required. If this is expected behavior, is there a way to absolutely
require a password, regardless of read-only status?

Scott