[IPython-User] Notebook: console is not defined

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Thu Feb 2 00:12:42 CST 2012

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 21:53, klo uo <klonuo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for those tips, I wasn't aware of such switch
> It removes my problem, and as I use 0.12 I don't know if I should try
> to decrease value suggested by Fernando. Is there some reason I should
> try to find it's minimal value?

The only reason to keep it short is to improve responsiveness when kernels
die.  Since this is an infrequent event, 5-10 seconds is not so bad.  That
said, in any normal situation, even one second should be *plenty* unless
there are bugs in the heartbeat code (of which a few have been found in
0.12, and fixed in master).