[IPython-User] "RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded in cmp" when python raises an exception.

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sat Feb 4 15:14:51 CST 2012

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Thomas Wiecki
<thomas.wiecki@googlemail.com> wrote:
> In the most recent ipython I import the Trace(), but run the program
> normally with python 2.7. Before every exception that gets raised I
> get hundreds of lines looking like this

Please file an issue in the bug tracker with the *actual code* you
executed, so that we can try to reproduce it on our side.  Unless we
can trigger the exact issue ourselves, it's very hard to make progress
on a fix.

Best,