[IPython-User] Kernal dying in XP

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Tue Feb 7 14:34:45 CST 2012

What version of the notebook are you running.  There was a bug (recently
fixed) that would cause the error you are seeing.  I recommend running the
latest dev version.  This can also show up if the system is really slow.
 Try having the user first run ipython from the command line.  That might
help.

Cheers,

Brian