[IPython-User] QTextCursor::setPosition: Position '16786' out of range

Alejandro Weinstein alejandro.weinstein@gmail....
Wed Feb 8 18:20:37 CST 2012

Hi:

Sometimes (rather infrequently) when using the IPython QtConsole I get
the following error message (in the terminal where I launched the
QtConsole):

QTextCursor::setPosition: Position '16786' out of range

And an incorrect behavior with the prompt in the QtConsole itself. I
am attaching a screenshot of the QTConsole right after I get the
error.

I am running Python 2.7.2, IPython 0.12 in an Ubuntu 11.10 machine.

Alejandro.