[IPython-User] question about deleting cellS in version .13

Comer Duncan comer.duncan@gmail....
Thu Feb 9 08:25:50 CST 2012

Hi,

I am using version .13 and note that the converted from .12 notebook
works fine of course. However, in the original notebook I had a group
of cells which were not deleted before I ran ipython .13 which
resulted in the .12 notebook being appropriately converted.  I note
that in order to delete the group of cells, I need to (laboriously)
use the pull down menu to delete each one by one.  Having it possible
to delete a group of cells would be cool.  Am I missing something or
is there a way to do that other than one at a time?

Comer