[IPython-User] question about deleting cellS in version .13

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Thu Feb 9 09:10:23 CST 2012

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:28 AM, Comer Duncan <comer.duncan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Of course there is cntrl-m d !  I guess that is good enough...

Not really good enough, but it's what we have for now.  You can also
click on the 'cut' button in the toolbar several times in succession,
which is even faster than doing c-m-d multiple times in a row.

Ultimately we do want the ability to select multiple cells and do
group-level operations, it just requires some JS footwork that hasn't
been done yet.  Help always welcome :)