[IPython-User] PyDev not saving Ipython History between sessions

Cousoulis, Paul pcousoulis@meso-scale....
Thu Feb 9 15:22:38 CST 2012

One feature I like about Ipython is that it saves the history between
sessions. The history isn't saved if you close Ipython with the corner
X, but if you type 'exit()' it is saved. This doesn't work when using
Ipython as the console in Pydev. Do I have something setup wrong? Is
there a different command than exit() I should use before closing a
session in PyDev. Is there a command to load the history when I start
a session?
Thanks

 This electronic message transmission and any attachments are
 confidential and/or proprietary and may constitute legally privileged information of
 Meso Scale Diagnostics, LLC. The information is intended for solely
 the use of ipython-user@scipy.org (ipython-user@scipy.org).  If you are not
 the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
 disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
 reliance of this information is strictly prohibited. You are not
 authorized to retain it in any form nor to re-transmit it, and
 you should destroy this email immediately.

 If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
 please notify us by telephone (240-631-2522) or by electronic
 mail to the sender of this email, Cousoulis, Paul (pcousoulis@meso-scale.com),
 immediately.