[IPython-User] ipcontroller failover?

Min RK benjaminrk@gmail....
Sun Feb 12 10:32:45 CST 2012

No, there is no failover mechanism.  When the controller goes down, further requests will simply hang.  We have almost all the information we need to bring up a new controller in its place (restart it), in which case the Client wouldn't even need to know that it went down, and would continue to just work, thanks to some zeromq magic.

-MinRK