[IPython-User] IPython-notebook-sympy bug report

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Sun Feb 12 11:40:45 CST 2012

Hi Paul,

There's a pull request open at the moment that I think will solve this
(when using the sympyprinting extension):
https://github.com/ipython/ipython/pull/1399

If you've got time, could you see if that branch works?

Thanks,
Thomas