[IPython-User] Default value of --colors for QtConsole

Alejandro Weinstein alejandro.weinstein@gmail....
Mon Feb 13 12:31:29 CST 2012

Hi:

According to the documentation (at least what I get when I type
$ipython-qtconsole --help), the default value for the --colors option
is 'Linux' :

--colors=<CaselessStrEnum> (ZMQInteractiveShell.colors)
    Default: 'Linux'
    Choices: ('NoColor', 'LightBG', 'Linux')
    Set the color scheme (NoColor, Linux, or LightBG).

However, when I lunch Ipython as $ ipython-qtconsole, I get the colors
corresponding to the 'LightBG' option.

Am I missing something or this is a bug in the documentation?

Alejandro.