[IPython-User] [ipython notebook] reluctant ampersands

Zoltán Vörös zvoros@gmail....
Sat Feb 18 01:30:02 CST 2012

Hi All,

I can confirm that this does happen in my case, too. I have tried it in
both chrome, and firefox. It seems to fail quite consistently, but it
seems to me that one needs a linebreak in the code cell to make this
happen. If there is a linebreak in the cell, then the ampersand always
fails, but it always works on the first line.
I don't know if this helps.
Brian: If you could tell me where I should put a debug statement in the
code, I could try to print out the java console report, and post it.
That might be more useful.
Cheers,
Zoltán