[IPython-User] mathjax version 2

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Tue Feb 21 11:53:02 CST 2012

* If you are installing MathJax yourself, just get the new version and
you should be fine.  We may need to update the install_mathjax
function for the 2.0 version, but it may just work.
* For the CDN version, it depends on how they handle the upgrade.

For now I would just install the new version locally using
IPython.externel.mathjax.install_mathjax.

Cheers,

Brian

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 8:30 PM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Comer Duncan <comer.duncan@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am just wondering when you guys plan to put in the latest released
>> version of mathjax?  Version 2.0 is now 'out' and in beta.  In another
>> week or so presumably it will become the official 2.0. Since it has
>> some needed enhancements and expanded coverage, it would be great if
>> you could make it real for ipython .13 users.
>
> Well, we don't actually ship mathjax, we only pull it from a CDN or
> from a locally installed copy the user puts in.  I don't recall how
> the code looks right now, but wouldn't it automatically pull 2.0, at
> least for CDN users?
>
> Cheers,

Brian E. Granger