[IPython-User] ipython in-depth

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Feb 22 14:16:32 CST 2012

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 12:08 PM, Comer Duncan <comer.duncan@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am wondering what kinds of materials will be available in support of
> the  pycon 2012 presentation?  I will not attend but would very much
> like to have access to whatever materials were used in the
> presentation.  Sometimes stuff is made available after the meeting and
> that can take a while to appear. I am just wondering what you guys
> have planned for those unfortunate enough to not be able to attend?

Our plan is to mostly use the notebook (along with a few extra slides
at the start), and we'll put those notebooks in the main ipython doc
tree.  So you need not worry, the bulk of the materials will be
available right away on github.  Once we have the slides finished up,
we'll post them as usual in the presentations page as well as a PDF.