[IPython-User] IPython-User Digest, Vol 100, Issue 30

Comer Duncan comer.duncan@gmail....
Wed Feb 22 15:35:38 CST 2012

Fernando,

I note you put together a ipynb to html converter and I've cribbed it
and tried to run it on one of my notebooks.  It fails and here is the
try:

[homelap-3:~/ipynb_to_html_converter] comerduncan% python nb2html.py
WedMaxC.ipynb
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "nb2html.py", line 178, in <module>
    main(sys.argv[1])
  File "nb2html.py", line 174, in main
    rst2simplehtml(nb2rst(fname))
  File "nb2html.py", line 114, in nb2rst
    rst = convert_notebook(nb)
  File "nb2html.py", line 102, in convert_notebook
    lines.extend(conv(cell))
  File "nb2html.py", line 47, in code_cell
    conv = converters[output.output_type]
KeyError: u'stream'

Am I forgetting an argument in running it or is there something else
not compatible?

Comer