[IPython-User] IPython-User Digest, Vol 100, Issue 30

Comer Duncan comer.duncan@gmail....
Wed Feb 22 16:06:25 CST 2012

Fernando,

Ok, I guess it is clear that docutils 0.9 will not work with python
2.7, which is what I have installed and used to put up ipython .13.
So, either I also install python 3 or don't use your code...

Thanks for posting it.  Maybe later I'll go ahead and install python 3.

Comer