[IPython-User] html from ipython nb

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Thu Feb 23 15:30:55 CST 2012

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 1:08 PM, Comer Duncan <comer.duncan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you please advise?  Sorry to bother you with such.  I do want to
> help but am afraid I don't know enough...but want to learn.

Ah, it's just that the script is unfinished: I've only implemented
converters for some cell types so far :)  So it's failing because your
notebook has a 'stream' cell type, for which I hadn't written the code
yet.

I'm afraid I can't work on any of this right now, and won't for
another couple of weeks as we have the strata/pydata/pycon blitz upon
us here...