[IPython-User] IPython-User Digest, Vol 100, Issue 30

Comer Duncan comer.duncan@gmail....
Thu Feb 23 15:40:09 CST 2012

Fernando,

Can I safely nuke all docutils stuff in the site-packages directory? I
have done a couple of prior installs of docutils and am hoping that
something was corrupted when I did it yesterday/last night.  I want a
clean new install to see whether this might be the reason but I do not
want to screw up other stuff.  Note that when I try to run ipython
(0.13) it crashes saying bad things about something in docutils...so I
am suspicious of the installs over installs of docutils.

If the removal and reinstallation do not induce ipython and nb2html to
work on those notebooks which don't have streams, then I will
definitely broach the issues with the docutils list.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Comer