[IPython-User] file endings in scripts after installation

Skipper Seabold jsseabold@gmail....
Thu Feb 23 16:30:01 CST 2012

Has anyone else experienced problems with line endings in
ipython/ipcluster etc. scripts after installation on linux? This
has been biting me for some time now. Clean install of 0.12
release I have to go in and set the file endings or I get a
cryptic message.

|11 $ ipython
: No such file or directory

|12 $ file /usr/local/bin/ipython
/usr/local/bin/ipython: a python\015 script text executable

Obviously python\015 isn't set in my env. Once I go in and fix the
line endings to unix-style it's fine. I dunno if this is a known or
some kind local issue.

Skipper