[IPython-User] mathjax 2.0?

Comer Duncan comer.duncan@gmail....
Mon Feb 27 19:39:11 CST 2012

MathJax 2.0 became the default version yesterday. It took a while
apparently for things to settle down but users are now reporting that
it works.  I can access the test pages and see that the version 2.0
enhancements/additions work as far as I can tell.  However, ipython
does not seem to be automatically working with the version 2.0 stuff.
Can one of the developers look at this and advise?  I want to use
several of the version 2.0 features but currently none seem to work.
I'd like to know if I am the exception and version 2.0 works for
others or whether something needs to be done to enable 2.0 features.

Thanks for your help. I realize that you guys are very very busy with
more pressing foundational code issues and that you have an upcoming
presentation so don't want to spend much time. If so, then please put
this on your list to take a look at when the meeting is history.

Thanks.

Comer