[IPython-User] Get IP's of connected engines?

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Tue Feb 28 11:01:20 CST 2012

The same way you would get IPs of the current machine in Python, just
called remotely:

def get_ips():
    """return all IPs associated with each engine"""
    import socket
    return socket.gethostbyname_ex(socket.gethostname())

# use AsyncResult.get_dict to conveniently get a dict by engine-id
mapping = client[:].apply_async(get_ips).get_dict()

-MinRK