[IPython-User] mathjax 2.0?

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Wed Feb 29 17:53:22 CST 2012

Comer,

Here is our issue for tracking this.  Please see this issue.

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/1313

Currently MathJax 2 is completely broken in the notebook.  To make
sure you are running MathJax 2, please reload your browser and right
click on some math to see the "About MathJax" dialog with shows the
version.

It would be great if you could help us test/debug this and track down
what is going on here.

Cheers,

Brian

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Comer Duncan <comer.duncan@gmail.com> wrote:
> MathJax 2.0 became the default version yesterday. It took a while
> apparently for things to settle down but users are now reporting that
> it works.  I can access the test pages and see that the version 2.0
> enhancements/additions work as far as I can tell.  However, ipython
> does not seem to be automatically working with the version 2.0 stuff.
> Can one of the developers look at this and advise?  I want to use
> several of the version 2.0 features but currently none seem to work.
> I'd like to know if I am the exception and version 2.0 works for
> others or whether something needs to be done to enable 2.0 features.
>
> Thanks for your help. I realize that you guys are very very busy with
> more pressing foundational code issues and that you have an upcoming
> presentation so don't want to spend much time. If so, then please put
> this on your list to take a look at when the meeting is history.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Comer

Brian E. Granger